Ikea kitchen planner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, I am contemplating updating my kitchen with Ikea units.
However my kitchen has an bay window recess in it and the planner does not have a layout with a bay.
I am sure there must be some way to put in your own layout but I can't find it.
Can anybody help?

Sponsored Links
Åtminstone svarade han ... mer än vissa människor .

Ärligt talat , somliga är aldrig nöjda !:LOL:

Sponsored Links
inte särskilt svårt men.

Come on there must be some Brit out there who can help.

Have you e-mailed or spoken to IKEA?

Never used their 3D planner but you can't be the only person to have a bay window in the kitchen.

I guess it's not very common hence why it's not in the planner as an item.

Have you e-mailed or spoken to IKEA?

Never used their 3D planner but you can't be the only person to have a bay window in the kitchen.

I guess it's not very common hence why it's not in the planner as an item.

Thanks Belboz, Thought somebody on here may be able to help, I have used planners in the past and was able to set out unusual shaped rooms. Looks like I will have to resort to that or make an appointment at one of their stores.

Sorry I can't help you. Never used a kitchen planner other than my own (pencil and paper!)

A gold clock and all the tea in China wouldn't get me in to IKEA!

I often work in tight confined spaces and feel quite comfortable doing so.
Twice I have been to IKEA and twice I have had a panic attack, (sweats, palpitations, nausea, dizziness etc). Nothing on this earth would induce me to enter that claustrophobic, one-way system from hell, where assistants try to force you not to go against the flow of the human tide going in the right direction. It didn't matter to the two guys that tried to stop me what I was feeling like until I said if they didn't step aside I would decorate their shirts with vomit.

I'm sorry you feel that way, conny. I understand how you feel. I too have worked in the tightest corners of lofts and under-floor voids but yesterday went to an aircraft simulator.

Had a mild attack of the heebie-jeebies in the cockpit of this small plane, a Delfin L29. The bloke was behind me instructing me telling me I was not responding quickly enough to his instruction....

I know it can get very busy at Ikea, but I have never felt like that there. There are usually 2 cut-throughs in the route round their stores and they show them on the maps.

I'm pretty disgusted at how you were treated by their staff. In the 2 Ikeas I visit (Ashton-u-Lyne and Warrington), everyone goes their own way and no one seems to care.

Last edited:
A gold clock and all the tea in China wouldn't get me in to IKEA!

I often work in tight confined spaces and feel quite comfortable doing so.
Twice I have been to IKEA and twice I have had a panic attack, (sweats, palpitations, nausea, dizziness etc). Nothing on this earth would induce me to enter that claustrophobic, one-way system from hell, where assistants try to force you not to go against the flow of the human tide going in the right direction. It didn't matter to the two guys that tried to stop me what I was feeling like until I said if they didn't step aside I would decorate their shirts with vomit.

With all due respect what the hell has your neurosis got to do with my query.

One assumes that is a rhetorical question anobium...

;)

3085713672_bf0330dc86.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back