I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you should realise that the only people that perpetuate the hate and create a gulf between races are those that chose to take on a fight that isn't theirs. Especially when the don't even understand what they are fighting for because, and here's a good one for you....

It isn't a diy general discussion argument to win.

You are actually inherently racist by trying to fight a battle that is not yours. Why? What have you done before that you feel the need to speak for anyone else? Do you think that they are not capable of standing up themselves?

I have no black, white, Asian, Indian, mentality I see one species. I, as a person, do not need others to tell people what to think of me. That is their opinion. You should feel the same. If you talked like you do with regards to me then I would tell you to fork off as it's my fight or struggle.

What are you trying to over compensate for? It seemd most others can get along quite well without your help. BTW one of these guys is a plumber. Which one do you think it is?

Jon x

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
you deleted the h off the start of the address you racist fool.

I just said that in my last post! And it's a "h"ist fool I'll have you know! Typical lefties sticking up for the h's.

Im brummie, we dropped all h's a the start of words on principle years ago before they started taking a jobs!

Last one was in Camden. Think the first one was further up in Archway. Can take an educated guess on hte barber shop, but in Laaaandan there are loads like that. One of few things I miss about living there is the multiculturalism and the being able to experience the world within 20 minutes of leaving your doorstep.

As a city it is a schithole, but as a mix of communities it is unbeatable - nowhere in hte world can beat it for that.

Hell - I met SWMBO there. Spotted her walking up the street the day before being introduced by friends. Go to her home country and whilst there is diversity of nations, and the streets are spotless, crime almost a joke, it can be very sterile.

Being a Brummy means you're in the next best city for diversity.... embrace it. ;)

Yeah I think they did a gig at the NIA they were even up here in butlins a month or so back! The little dude with the afro that jumps around is my favourite. I have no choice but to embrace it, there's a teenage girl involved! I also know most words to justin Bieber now but the less said about that the better. He's just a white guy wanting to be black! :whistle:

Jon

the only people that perpetuate the hate and create a gulf between races are those that chose to take on a fight that isn't theirs.
Really? The ONLY people? Are you gonna stand by that?
So, if you gathered a bunch of hate filled racists and a load of people of colour, you think they would get along just fine unless there were other people there present, to complain?

Last edited:
you deleted the h off the start of the address you racist fool.
upload_2016-9-20_9-39-59.png

Repeatedly using the allegation in a spurious and fatuous way trivialises racism by ridiculing the concept.
If you wish to behave in a way that demonstrates that you are not a racist, you ought to think about your behaviour.
Do you intentionally trivialise racism?
Or are you doing without thinking again?

Maybe you should realise that the only people that perpetuate the hate and create a gulf between races are those that chose to take on a fight that isn't theirs. Especially when the don't even understand what they are fighting for because, and here's a good one for you....
Are you suggesting that racism only exists in my mind?
Why are so many comments being deleted? Because they are considered unsuitable, not nice, poor taste?
For instance your post with the repeated use of a racist term has been deleted. Why?

Why do you and other Gas Safe people feel the need to resort to abuse (and even the threat of violence) to support your arguments?

Sponsored Links
Back