I'm a citizen of the world !

He's probably right. Don't you just hate wet Mondays?

Sponsored Links
Makes you wonder why British nurses need higher qualifications to work in them than immigrants do.

Sponsored Links
It's a joke if it doesn't suit your dopey arguments. :rolleyes:

Care to show me how this works, I'm interested..

You can include unskilled jobs also ;)

Many Brits won't do the **** jobs, always complaining about wage etc Rather sit on the dole...

Could you support your family on minimum wage? Will your son be an idle chav?

I'm lucky that I don't have to support my family on min wage. But I do know people who do. It's not the fault of them that are prepaired to come to this country to make a living for themselves, work hard and work their way up out of the min wage...

Many of the NHS staff were invited over to plug a needed gap because them that call themselves British won't start at the bottom and work their way up leaving us with a staff problem that needed sorting.

I can't stand people who go around complaining about migrant workers when the real problems isn't them.

But you didn't answer the question in full about training in the NHS.

I for one welcome anyone into my life reguardless of their origins as long as they understand that this is England and you live by our laws and at least understand our culture. Views like yours create gettos and extreemists. How do you think young British Asians or Africans feel when they are not accepted here in their own country or in their parents country of origin. It breeds contempt at best, terrorism at worse.

We are living in the 21 century for god sake!!!

Makes you wonder why British nurses need higher qualifications to work in them than immigrants do.

Got any sources for that? You've got a habit of saying things but not backing it up with evidence! I'd like to know when the lords said there is no benefit to immigration too..

I'm lucky that I don't have to support my family on min wage. But I do know people who do. It's not the fault of them that are prepaired to come to this country to make a living for themselves, work hard and work their way up out of the min wage...

Many of the NHS staff were invited over to plug a needed gap because them that call themselves British won't start at the bottom and work their way up leaving us with a staff problem that needed sorting.

I can't stand people who go around complaining about migrant workers when the real problems isn't them.

But you didn't answer the question in full about training in the NHS.

I for one welcome anyone into my life reguardless of their origins as long as they understand that this is England and you live by our laws and at least understand our culture. Views like yours create gettos and extreemists. How do you think young British Asians or Africans feel when they are not accepted here in their own country or in their parents country of origin. It breeds contempt at best, terrorism at worse.

We are living in the 21 century for god sake!!!

We have over 60 million people and over a million young people unemployed. We don't need them mate. Simples. We are full.

Sponsored Links
Back