I'm sure I posted something on here....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I posted a little info on my garage conversion into a workshop... I can't find it now :cry: :oops: :rolleyes:

Pete :(

Sponsored Links
That's got to be one of the best posts from a Mod, ever.
I like his choice of adjectives: rabid - having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something.

I might have used rancid - repugnant; nasty.

Sponsored Links
I'm all in favour of friendly banter but, unfortunately, there are some who make a habit of being offensive to others without provocation... aren't there, Nosey? :LOL:

I'd like to be able to just ignore such comments, as some others manage to do, but sometimes I can't help responding in kind. However, I'd like to think that I don't make offensive comments without someone else doing so first. The interesting thing is that some members seem to get away with saying such things whilst others are condemned. Strange... or perhaps not?

I do believe that if this forum was devoid of humour, banter and even sarcasm, it would be a rather bland and uninteresting place.

Hilarious, even the mod's realise what a dull repetitive puerile bunch of twonks you are! :LOL: :LOL:

Which, by the fact that you are generalising, would also include yourself as you too are a poster on here.

Hi, fellow twonk! :D

That's got to be one of the best posts from a Mod, ever.
I like his choice of adjectives: rabid - having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something.

I might have used rancid - repugnant; nasty.

Yep. That's lefties.

Sound arguments - zero.
Insults - plenty.

But you still keep coming back. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back