Immigration street

I live about 20 miles down the coast and have been through there. It is a ****ehole. It was famous for sex workers some years ago I believe. I expect they've moved on in disgust :LOL:

That explains it. Crime figures for soliciting have fallen, but the recent sudden upsurge in violent disorder offences aren't yet reflected in the stats that newboy referred to. :LOL:

Still, we'll have to wait and see.

Sponsored Links
I was looking at this source (available for anywhere in England). I'm not sure if the link will carry the postcode for the street in question but it seems to work in preview mode.

If you're interested in your own area then you may need to go back a stage to your local police force area and then into crimereports

https://www.crimereports.co.uk/

Derby Road (the featured street) is west of the railway lines which, in turn are west of the river

I live about 20 miles down the coast and have been through there. It is a ****ehole. It was famous for sex workers some years ago I believe. I expect they've moved on in disgust :LOL:

Indeed it was a regular feature on South Today during my yoof back in the 70's. Ironically Portsmouth's old lady of the night hang out was their own Derby Rd

I occasionally go through there as one of my customers is the rail yard as can be seen from the Google map. Never been known as a nice area and the recent influx has only enhanced that reputation

Sponsored Links
I watched the programme and what I thought was the most despicable was a few individuals (I wouldn't like to say of which 'community') threatened the TV crew, along with the people who had agreed to talk to them, with all sorts of reprisals. Then they threw various things at them.

Needless to say, I didn't see any police intervening.

I thought that here is, in effect, a 'no-go' area where free speech is not permitted. I wonder how many similar areas have been taken over nationally.

(I understand that some white people objected to the presence of the TV crew but, importantly, I didn't see any of them making threats.)

Back