In The Name of Islam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Islamic State group claims deadly attack on Tunis museum

The Islamic State jihadist group claimed responsibility Thursday for an attack on foreign tourists at Tunisia's national museum that killed 21 people, as the security forces swooped on suspects.

The authorities said they had identified the two dead gunmen behind Wednesday's assault, which prompted calls for a show of national unity against extremism in the birthplace of the Arab Spring.

In an audio message posted online, IS said that "two knights from the Islamic State... heavily armed with automatic weapons and grenades, targeted the Bardo Museum."

The Religion of Peace strikes again...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...just-the-first-drop-of-the-rain-10120321.html

Sponsored Links
I'm sure this won't be the last we hear from them.

No worries, though. The vast majority of peaceful muslims will soon put a stop to them.

Won't they?

No worries, though. The vast majority of peaceful muslims will soon put a stop to them.

Won't they?

The none radical Muslims (the so called silent majority) do not want to kill none Muslims. They want the radicalised Muslims to kill us. :rolleyes:

We visited Egypt in 1990 as tourists. Thankfully, in those days The UK wasn't so multicultural or infested with backwards religions. When we visited, I had a vague idea what a muslim was, but that was about it. If there were any in Bristol, there weren't many then and this sect was virtually an unknown quantity to me.

Fast-forward 25 years, and I know far more about these people than I would ever wish to and their numbers and presence seems, against all wisdom, to be growing here all the time.

The point is, that anyone who now visits a muslim country has only themselves to blame if they are involved in their terrorism. I have no sympathy for those involved in this latest incident, as the victims really should have known better. Different story altogether when it happens in the western world though.

Sponsored Links

Won't they?

The none radical Muslims (the so called silent majority) do not want to kill none Muslims. They want the radicalised Muslims to kill us. :rolleyes:

I suspect my sarcasm went straight over your head!

In an audio message posted online, IS said that "two knights from the Islamic State... heavily armed with automatic weapons and grenades, targeted the Bardo Museum."

Knights?
Shooting up bespectacled fifty-somethings, who are gawking at paintings?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Back