Indesit DI450 Slimline Integrated Dishwasher Error Codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Wondering if anyone can help. The dishwasher (with comedy timing) has just stopped (pretty close to the end of its cycle with clean dishes) and is flashing lights 3 and 5 rapidly. Can anyone shed any light on what these mean. From the manual I know 3 has something to do with the water solenoid but it doesn't mention 5.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
needs a descale. 3 and 5 is heater if its hot at the end you need to run a cleaner though it.

Wow. Thanks for the quick response. Yes it certainly seems to be hot / everything seemed normal actually. What would you recommend to descale? Is there anything else it could be? Reason I ask is that we have very soft water up here and there are no issues with kettles, washing machines or anything else scaling up.

Kind Regards,

tescos dishwasher descalers for dishwasher blue bottle you tip unpside down onto the basket on a hot wash or bottle of white vinegar .

Sponsored Links
aslo check that the thermister is attacted to the back of the dispenser remove door panel and its a white clip with 2 black wires on it.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but it relates to my dishwasher which either of you might have?
The dishwasher appears to be "stuck" mid program, everytime I close the door it just fills up with water?
Whenever I switch it on all 5 LED's light up, no flashes or anything? :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back