indesit Di620 integrated dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!!!! Please can anyone give me advice on this dishwasher. It has stopped working & keeps tripping the electrics

It will fill, but then there's a humming sound coming from the bottom at the back. I've taken it out and put it on its side had a little look where I think the pump might be to see if there were any bits trapped in there (it was a red plastic type propellor inside a white plastic case), but it all looked clear.

So I tried putting in vinegar & baking soda with hot water,min case it's clogged up, then it filled up, but then the humming started again and it was full of water...... Then electrics tripped again

Does anyone have any ideas what could be potentially causing the humming noise and ideas what to look for? It's about 8 years old so could probably do with changing, but if it's something fairly simple, I may as well try it!

Many thanks for reading my ramble and thank you for your time

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back