Indesit Dishwasher d41 error codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have the error codes for Indesit D41 slimline dishwasher - it is not completing the cycle (although dishes appear clean) and flashing rinse light remains on.

Sponsored Links
In that case it's a heat related problem. Either thermistor, heater, both or wiring problem.

Sponsored Links
Hi, what if it's the second light from the left flashing? Gets all the dishes wet, and drains but doesn't 'wash' as such... any help much appreciated, thank you!

I know this thread has been inactive for a long time, but I couldn't find the answer to the question about light 2 flashing on a d41 indesit slimline dishwasher anywhere else online, so I rang the company. Maybe posting this here will stop other people having to spend ten minutes on hold!

If light 2 is flashing on it's own, (that's the second light from the left, third from the right, underneath the symbol meaning "wash") this means that the solenoid valve is faulty or that there is a heater fault, but most likely the first, according to the person on the Indesit helpline. They couldn't/wouldn't tell me anything more than this.

About the solenoid valve: http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_6310115_dishwasher-solenoid-valve-failure.html

It's a heater fault. But can you run a cleaner though it first it means its all scaled up if that don't work then new heater req.

Hi
I have a INDESIT dl450 and at the end of the cycle it flashing led 3 and 5. Does anyone know what this means? Many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back