INDESIT WASHER DRYER WIDL 126

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The machine has no power to it. The fuse in the plug has been checked,OK. Is there another hidden fuse anywhere please?

Sponsored Links
Unplug from mains, check power module and you will probably find it has blown.

Thankyou Scotsman. I am away from home at the moment so will check when I get back. Are these power modules easy to check I have a multimeter and experience with electronics and are they expensive / readily available?

They can be quite pricey, but trust me you will not need to meter it as it is probably blown and you will see the tracks are gone. Make sure you note the condition of the wiring connectors on the board before you replace as sometimes these get destroyed and you will need to replace individual wiring. If the wiring is in a bad state trace to wiring to see where it goes in case you have a secondary fault which has caused this.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Scotsman. Exactly as you said. The new modules are nearly eighty quid so I am rethinking the game plan now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back