Indesit washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Washing machine on blink, drum hard to move by hand but still washing and spinning but sometimes smells of burning when finished.

Sponsored Links
I'm curious. What is the Brand? Top or front load? Never ran into that problem with a new washer. I'd give one more service call a try but have him check a few other things beside throwing another motor on & leaving. Voltage at receptive, voltage at motor, watch motor while running for excessive drag from transmission. You should be able to hear if motor is getting bogged down from something out of the ordinary.

I'm curious. What is the Brand? Top or front load? Never ran into that problem with a new washer. I'd give one more service call a try but have him check a few other things beside throwing another motor on & leaving. Voltage at receptive, voltage at motor, watch motor while running for excessive drag from transmission. You should be able to hear if motor is getting bogged down from something out of the ordinary.

Are you a human being? Did you read the original post? :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back