Indesit WIXXE167

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a prob with this machine numerous error codes and never completing a cycle (mostly showing F08 fault) at around 3/4 through cycle.

New PCB ordered and arrived

Fitted it to be met with a User interface that no buttons except the on/off and the start/pause buttons work on.

When you power up the machine all lights come on and the display lights up, no other buttons do anything except the start and when you press that it locks, shows 00:00 for time then comes up with End after about 5 seconds.

The previous board the user interface does operate so a bit lost

Sponsored Links
If it's a 297 pcb I would say it's faulty have you unplugged it for 2 mins and programmed it removing the top pcb wire plug cos sometimes it causes the top pcb to this a wobbly.

yes its a 297 PCB and was supposed to be programmed already.
The codes on both boards are different but the sw is the same

Should be programmed by commercial code that's the best way too many pcbs and motors these days. Emw by any chance

Sponsored Links
Nope Indesit original replacement board.

Tech support cant or wont respond till a bloke gets back next tuesday so no help there

Was the box sealed cos it could have been sent back as faulty and got sent out again. They are surpossed to have trade and eng parts separate. Have you still got old pcb if so it still works I'd go for a another pcb.

Box was sealed when it arrived, was wondering if (as I found with some AEG) that you sometimes have to change the top board as well as the bottom due to various revisions being incompatible or that we had been sent a blank board that needed programming.

Took em two weeks to send this (I told the customer to get Indesit out as it would be cheaper and quicker for this job even down here in Cornwall).

If it's not programmed should come up f09. I've never changed top and bottom on this always bottom pcb plus heater if it fo8. Strange one, been quicker with emw.

Board was changed as despite showing F08 it was heating, I dont do this straight amps lark, give me a twin tub

First machine I worked on, an open electric copper thing with a motor hanging underneath and a powered mangle on top at one side.

It was a beast and a half.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back