Installation Cost of a upvc Front Door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can someone please advise me of the cost of intalling a upvc front door?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
DIY for approx £400-500,have it done £700 upward depending on the quality of the door.......

Cheers for that. I'm actually getting the door myself and then going to get someone in to fit it, so £400-£500 just for putting in a door.... I really am in the wrong job! (or did I read that wrong?)

No,I read it wrong :rolleyes:

£400-500 was the average cost of a upvc door,I don't know what the going rate is now.I have fitted many upvc door in a day but depending on making goods as well.

Expect to pay between £100-£200 depending where you live,if it's in London then see your bank manager :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Cheers for that, I was being stictched up then for the first quote that I got as they were supplying the door too. When I found the door on the net it worked out he was charging about £300-£320 for the fitting...
(I live in the south)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back