installing new central heating sytem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

im considering installing a sytem into a property that does not currently have a gas supply. i wondered what was involved in getting a supply put in, in terms of workload and cost? the house is near tot he town center and houses around it have a supply.

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
slugger230 said:
hi

im considering installing a sytem into a property that does not currently have a gas supply. i wondered what was involved in getting a supply put in, in terms of workload and cost? the house is near tot he town center and houses around it have a supply.

thanks in advance

Contact your local gas transporter and get the ball rolling, can take 8/12 weeks insome cases to get a supply and meter fitted.

Sponsored Links
You will have to call whoever you decide you want to but your gas off first to start things happening.

Minimum price around my area is about £450-£500. This will cover a standard terrace house front garden from the street distance, about 3 -4 metres. Longer distances will be quoted for. I think they charge around £80-£100/ metre if NG do everything for you ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back