installing washing machine taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

How difficult is it to install washing machine taps in a kitchen? Is it an expensive operation? I want to remodel my kitchen down the track, but in the meantime have nowhere to wash my clothes.
Thanks
m

Sponsored Links
Well, in the UK its considered pretty easy!

However, down under where you are always drinking Castlemain XXXX and presumably habitually ****ed I dont know.

This is a UK site and we only know about local experiences. True there are some with knowledge about South Africa but thats about as far as it goes.

I have a cousin in Brisbane who I was hoping to go and visit last jan but my mate who was supposed to be setting it up has failed and instead of us visiting his brother in Aus, the brother is over here instead.

My cousin was coming to the UK and you have reminded me that I must contact her to ensure I am not out of the country when she comes as I only see her every 10 years or so! Update: Just emailed her to see what she is up to! Wonderful this email. I traced a student days room mate from a long time ago who is now back in the West Indies!

Tony

Agile
Nowt to do with washer taps, but you should try SKYPE with a web cam. I regulaly speak to my pal in South Australia for ages FREE.

Aussi cousin has already replied to my email!

I always keep on trying these SKYPE kind of things but they always seem to be more expensive to use than expected.

My friend in France sugested RaJa but although that can be good in France its still chargeable when used from the UK and can cost more then my existing telephone service provider.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Anyway, back to the subject in hand. If you can include a link for the washing machine taps that you will be buying from an Aussie plumbers' merchants, we should be able to advise you on how to proceed.

Welcome to the site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back