insurance trace and access

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, has anyone on here worked on trace and access leaking detection? For insurance firms.

Sponsored Links
A firm near me may be recruiting can I ask what the work is like?

We were engaged by customers on behalf of their insurance company. Just normal work for us, although we didn't work at break neck speeds.

I would suggest some manners though if you are job hunting. P's and Q's are always nice.

Sponsored Links
Thank you is it just trace and access or do you fix the leak too?

Invariably we fix the problem as a separate invoice to the customer as insurance policies usually only cover the track and trace.

Ironic thing is - on the last one, Track, trace and make good ran into 5 figures.

The repair was less than £200.

Easy money with the underling let loose for a few days with a crowbar and jack saw. Then sub out the reinstatement works with a healthy % markup.

Thanks did you ever get big repair jobs like changing a tank and cylinder, or was it mainly burst pipes?

If a pipe had failed due to being in concrete and not protected . Would you just replace the part that was leaking or all the pipe embedded in concrete?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back