INVENTION IDEA. help me

Sponsored Links
Always wondered why no one has brought out

fizzy iced coffee or cappuccino ? I would buy it ? (well try it )

My greatest ever invention was the machine that can blow smoke over long distances.

Sort of like, how a laser beam works with light . . . this muvva does it with smoke !

I had tea from a squirty can the other day, you squirt a bit in the bottom of your mug and add boiling water - it was very nice, but at £3 a can for 20 cups of tea it was a bit pricey. But the taste was somewhere between fresh leaf and a high quality tea bag.

Sponsored Links
I had tea from a squirty can the other day, you squirt a bit in the bottom of your mug and add boiling water - it was very nice, but at £3 a can for 20 cups of tea it was a bit pricey. But the taste was somewhere between fresh leaf and a high quality tea bag.

You mean like diarrhoea in a tin? I'm intrigued. I tried the dried instant tea that used to be on the market in jars years ago and that was like sucking paraffin through a sweaty sock.

6mm plastic sheet, and what i need to do is half it so it will fold up into .600x 1.5m but remaining intact whilst remaining flush when opened . any ideas would help cheers

If the OP is still around he could try Soss. com.

Sponsored Links
Back