Is Islam A Religion of Peace

And none of them can explain how it was ever moral to OWN a person, let alone their children too.

You say I don't understand. But you can't prove it. You can't explain why my literal view is any less valid than your literal understanding.

Do you literally think that God closed the door of the ark? Or did he inspire somebody to do it?

well, in a way we are owned, we have to go to work.

it was different times. it does not apply today. yes it dont look right , but thats how it was. i would think the slaves where glad they were alive,and getting fed, clothed and had a job in them times.

genesis 5;32
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.

Sponsored Links
If that person wishes not to follow, then that person MUST emigrate to an Islamic country..

Or could just stay where he is and wait for that country to be overtaken by Islam, as most European countries seem to letting happen already. :evil:

Islam means 'To submit to the will of God' and Muslim means 'One who submits to the will of God'.
Exactly. So why the two separate words?

People who follow other religions are called what they are, cos it usually means 'follower of ....'
Yes, but the same word. Christians - christianity; hindus - hinduism; muslims - islam?

If Muslims follow everything from Islam, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
I don't follow.
For example, like the Sharia law I've mentioned earlier, If all the Muslims stick to that ruling, there wouldn't be any suicide killing in any of the Western world.
Are you not 'cherry-picking' just like B&B and omitting the nasty bits?

Why not reject it all and just live a nice life with just one rule:

Don't do anything to others that you would not like done to you.

Sponsored Links
i think it was about 6 million jews, and also millions of none jews,including the disabled,and christians, gypsys ect

apparently 11 million in total.

So, 11 million died horrifically but your God did nothing.

But, 2.4 million endentured slaves want freedom, and your God gives them a hand and kills a fair number of Egyptians in the process. Slavery is fine unless you're an israelite according to your fairy tale.

You say things were different back then..... Well no. Slavery, OWNING a person and their children is not morally sound. Your God is all seeing, all knowing, so why was it OK then and not OK now?

Why, if there is a change of plan, was there not an official retraction in the new testament? Why would an omnipotent God need to change the plan? Is he not powerful enough to enforce it as is from the beginning?

What is your retort? Man has free will? Well not if your God is omnipotent. By definition if he knows, then the path is set and there is no will involved. Only destiny.

Face it. Your whole belief system is a contradictory, hypocritical mess that is directly responsible for a lot of pain and blood shed.

Last edited:
Face it. Your whole belief system is a contradictory, hypocritical mess that is directly responsible for a lot of pain and blood shed

And believe it or not has also done a lot of good. So often nowadays not recognised or down played.
What have bible bashers like your self ever achieved?
Have you read the koran yet for no other reason than to find fault? The satanic verses by salman rushdie must be in your library?

Isn't it great that you can bash christianity like this but dare not speak out against islam?

Last edited:
Where have you been for 350 posts.

God only knows many posts their are deriding Islam, or should that be Allah only knows

Your not speaking out against islam on here. silly billy.

Post up your real name, address and an image of yourself and then post your greivances about islam. (he won't) LoL

Like that builder guy noseall does.
Except he's smart enough to keep his cakehole shut.

Last edited:
And believe it or not has also done a lot of good

Being a religionist is not a prerequisite for doing "good". Doing good because you're afraid of being punished is a bit like forcing your child to say sorry for doing something naughty when they don't really mean/acknowledge it.

Isn't it great that you can bash christianity like this but dare not speak out against islam?

I admit i am not as well versed in the Quran, but as I have said several times - all religion is daft/stupid/dangerous/pointless/artificial. You can apply what you will of my comments towards Islam if you wish. But seeing as there are fewer Muslims here actively spouting their nonsense there seems little point - in fact it is lefty western Christians that seen to be promoting/defending Islam.

Hey ho.

Last edited:
I admit i am not as well versed in the Quran

You've studied the bible just so you can display your contempt for it and christanity and yet have not paid the same attention to islam and the koran.
How bizarre.

Sponsored Links
Back