Is Islam A Religion of Peace

Sponsored Links
You couldn't hit a point with a club hammer if you tried - your semi literate ramblings only make a little more sense than BnB's.

Now if you would care to try and have another go at hitting your proverbial nail. Perhaps we can work out what your blathering on about.

Your not speaking out against islam on here. silly billy.

Post up your real name, address and an image of yourself and then post your greivances about islam. (he won't) LoL

Like that builder guy noseall does.
Except he's smart enough to keep his cakehole shut.

What a ridiculous post.

Without realising it you are proving that Islam is not a religion of peace

Sponsored Links
You added "I lied" in post #515 in an edit.

Consequently we can't (not that we do) rely on anything you write.

Exactly. So why the two separate words?

Yes, but the same word. Christians - christianity; hindus - hinduism; muslims - islam?

I don't follow.

Are you not 'cherry-picking' just like B&B and omitting the nasty bits?

Why not reject it all and just live a nice life with just one rule:

Don't do anything to others that you would not like done to you.

I have to admit, I can't give you further explanation on these cos I'm not qualified for this I'm afraid. I need to seek advice from approved THREE Islamic scholars, which I will do...

All the nasty bits that I see are from Muslims who take Islam wrongly, like people taking the law into their own hands.

Law and order is there but there are thousands of criminals committing crimes. Is it the government to be blamed? When a government can control its people, why shouldn't the creator control His creation?

All the nasty bits that I see are from Muslims who take Islam wrongly, like people taking the law into their own hands.
As far as most Muslims are concerned Islam is the law; Islam is their government. Everything else takes second place to Islam, in accordance with the the word of Allah and the teachings of Muhammed.

Something you don't believe in, doesn't mean it doesn't exist and know one can or should make you believe in it cos we all have a freewill :)

A matter can not be created or destroyed, says science. From where did it come to its existence, asks science. So something has created the matter, says science...So what is that 'thing'? That's God for me cos 1400 years ago He said he did. What is that for you?

Sponsored Links
Back