Is 'No more nails' any good?

THIS PRODUCT IS RUBBISH!

CLEARLY THEIR TV AD IS MISLEADING!

GOT THE PRODUCT YESTERDAY AND USED IT TO GLUE A HOOK TO HANG MY GUITAR ON MY WALL! WAITED FOR AN HOUR FOR THE PRODUCT TO DRY... (PS: SAYS YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 10 SECS) AND GUITAR BROKE WHEN IT FELT ON THE FLOOR!

JUST WROTE A COMPLAINT LETTER TO UNIBOND... LET'S SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

IN THE MEANTIME, DO NOT BUY/USE THIS PRODUCT! IT DOES NOT SIMPLY WORK!

Sponsored Links
It works fine when used appropriately with common sense.

So does your capslock key.

if you stick something to a wall all you are doing is glueing it to the paint on the wall, if the paint comes away from the wall it will not work, simples. it should not be called no more nails because it will not always replace a nail.

if you stick something to a wall all you are doing is glueing it to the paint on the wall, if the paint comes away from the wall it will not work, simples. it should not be called no more nails because it will not always replace a nail.

QFA

Sponsored Links
No more nails is a bad product!!! Tried to use it twice, once on tiles and on a unpainted wall, and No it didnt take 10 seconds to dry, two hours later, on both occasions I touched what I had stuck on and it fell off without any pressure!!! Had to revert to the good old drill faithfull!!!!

Its not as good as it says. My wife has used it on her hands for months and her nails keep growing back!

Why not use some on your keyboard? Really glue it up solid. For the good of the forum and all that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back