is pump faulty.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a Vokera, mynute 20e. a while ago pump was leaking. turned off water and left system off. 3 months later back in house switched on boiler all ok. 1 month later pressure dropping to 0psi after 2 days. have just looked at pump and it is hard to turn and very hot i beleive it may be seized. also no hot water coming through taps do u think the pump faulty and do i also have another problem, could not find leak from pump 2nd time round.

Sponsored Links
If you're saying you've taken the centre screw out and the shaft doesn't turn, yes it's faulty. Presumably the boiler won't run at all?

If it has a go at running and boils because the pump isn't going (which I don'y trhink it shjould, but ...) then it might well squirt water out of the pressure relief valve. See FAQ for insight on that - Boiler Pressure Problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back