Is the Goverment waking up at last?

dink_cartoon_gchq_snoop_650.jpg

DIYnot :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gchq-the-only-government-department-that-actually-listens-joke-t-shirt-19003-p[ekm]374x332[ekm].jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Joking apart, I'm sure this is actually true.

Naturally, if any posts on here can be shown to be 'racist' or 'islamist' or 'islamophobic' (or whichever term is flavour of the month), the mods must be very careful if a disgruntled troll threatens to bring them to the attention of the police.

Personally, I don't believe anything I've seen on here could be construed as illegal in that respect but, as we all know, the police these days need little encouragement to attempt to prosecute anyone making any adverse comment about the ROP.

Perhaps when Christians and atheists are in the minority in Britain, they may take the opposite view.

Joking apart, I'm sure this is actually true.
Put your full address on and see how long it takes till the "knock at the door" from the PC police. ;) ;)

PS I re-named my wifi connection to "gchqsecurityvannumber3" Less than a week later one of my neighbours told me GCHQ were in the area snooping on peoples surfing habits. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Getting like communist Russia or Nazi Germany now, isn't it? :LOL:
Free speech?

Back