ISIS Brits Jailed For Trying To Return Home

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear. Bless them. The heat got too much for them and now they want to get out of the kitchen.

The fighters are upset at the level of violence ISIS are using (hello?) and want out but ISIS have jailed them and plan to execute them.

Oh dear.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear. Bless them. The heat got too much for them and now they want to get out of the kitchen.

The fighters are upset at the level of violence ISIS are using (hello?) and want out but ISIS have jailed them and plan to execute them.

Oh dear.

certainly could do without them coming back, they should be made to stay out there.

Why do I not feel any sympathy for them?

You didn't state your source, SS. Presumably it is in the press somewhere.

That is unfortunate. Perhaps if they'd kept it secret, many other mindless morons would have gone out there too and, they themselves having discovered the truth, would also be for the chop.

Let them all go. We are better off without them. And good for ISIS; if they let them come back our weak government would welcome them with open arms.

Sponsored Links
No doubt 'Skippy' will do everything he can to get them back :rolleyes:

isis are giving them a lesson in human rights.

Some of these dreamers won't be aware that ham comes from a pig or meat from a cow or even be capable of telling the difference.

Then they see a young girl or boy being held down being killed in a similar fashion to an animal having its throat slit it must be quite a culture shock.

I wonder if they still get 70 virgins? Even 10 would do.

I wonder if they still get 70 virgins? Even 10 would do.

None

Virgins-45726067558.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back