ISIS documentary

Sponsored Links
I read somewhere that it's estimated that by 2050, Christians will still outnumber Muslims, but that this will probably no longer be the case by the turn of the century.

By 2070, I heard.

I shall not be here, of course. Shame. I'd love to see the trouble as an outsider. If I become a Christian and go to heaven, will I be able to watch from there?

I read somewhere that it's estimated that by 2050, Christians will still outnumber Muslims, but that this will probably no longer be the case by the turn of the century.

By 2070, I heard.

I shall not be here, of course. Shame. I'd love to see the trouble as an outsider. If I become a Christian and go to heaven, will I be able to watch from there?
On the contrary, your destiny will be to return ad infinitum in many forms and guises and witness all things first hand. Such is the price of your atheism.

Sponsored Links
Reincarnation then? Make sure when you make your will you leave every thing to yourself.

The reality is a lot of these people travel because they are attracted by the excitement of the terrorist violence. If they find it so easy to revert to violence in this way I'd rather they did it there than here.

They're of a different and more primitive mentality. Anyone who denies that misunderstands the mindset of these people. They slip into barbarity with alarming ease and enthusiasm. Easily brainwashed people with savagery in their DNA. Not the sort of people to be importing into Western countries in their millions. The EU countries with high populations of them are reaping the whirlwind.

Previous generations understood the nature of the beast, and dealt with them accordingly. As long as we let bleeding heart liberals and women direct policies and manage the problem now, the more we are doomed to repeat the mistakes that our ancestors never even made.

By 2070, I heard.

On the contrary, your destiny will be to return ad infinitum in many forms and guises and witness all things first hand. Such is the price of your atheism.

You mean I might be a worm? I'm not going to convert to Buddhism then.

(Funny that; the Yanks call them 'Booodists'!)

The reality is a lot of these people travel because they are attracted by the excitement of the terrorist violence. If they find it so easy to revert to violence in this way I'd rather they did it there than here.

They're of a different and more primitive mentality. Anyone who denies that misunderstands the mindset of these people. They slip into barbarity with alarming ease and enthusiasm. Easily brainwashed people with savagery in their DNA. Not the sort of people to be importing into Western countries in their millions. The EU countries with high populations of them are reaping the whirlwind.

Previous generations understood the nature of the beast, and dealt with them accordingly. As long as we let bleeding heart liberals and women direct policies and manage the problem now, the more we are doomed to repeat the mistakes that our ancestors never even made.

you get fanatics in any group religious or not
you get twisted people in any group religious or not
you get evil in any group religious or not
you get good in any group religious or not
all we can say is the bad and evil in any group religious or not will be a small fraction off one percent in the population as a whole

all we can say is the bad and evil in any group religious or not will be a small fraction off one percent in the population as a whole

That may or may not be true in our western societies, but I don't think it holds for some cultures that we just don't understand.
I'm with whitespirit, so was Rudyard Kipling.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Too true, but, at present, they mostly appear to be Muslim.
Check out the world news and see what comes up.
Yep, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

That may or may not be true in our western societies, but I don't think it holds for some cultures that we just don't understand.
I'm with whitespirit, so was Rudyard Kipling.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Suicide is forbidden by Christianity, though.

I don't agree at all. This isn't just a few bad apples in the barrel. There's something very calculated, systematic and measured in what often seems like mindless, hot-headed barbarity.

On the whole, muslims are safe in a Christian country/society. By and large, Jews are safe in a Christian country/society. However, Christians certainly ain't safe in a muslim country, and Jews aren't safe in any country, Christian or otherwise, where muslim numbers are increasing.

You may be misunderstanding the mindset of these people.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
That explains why so many of our 'disillusioned' muslims choose to go and join ISIS.
I'm just watching a documentary on that very subject and it has just been announced that these 'converts' receive free housing, money, food and medical care.

Read quickly before this is deleted. :rolleyes:
Do you have any idea how many are "so many"?
Or are you suggesting that all Muslims are dissillusioned.
Obviously you have formed an opinion of a group of people that you have so little experience of.
Typical of self-professed experts on matters that they have so little knowledge or experience.

Sponsored Links
Back