ISIS documentary

Sponsored Links
what does it matter which religion will have the greatest numbers?
If:

http://infidelsarecool.com/2006/12/overwhelming-evidence-of-i/

is an indication of reality, then quite a lot for our lineage.
I'll have to get back to you on this point, short of time now.
Still waiting :rolleyes:
Sorry Dex. I completely lost the plot on that one. But just a quick glance at your link, and I saw this:
Referenced from Islam-Watch
Says it all really when your reproducing stuff from islamophobic websites.
I don't think any other response is warranted.

As the site seems to quote from the quran, one would think that there's mileage for a response
Precisely, Dex. The islamophobic web site seems to quote from the Quran, which is why a response is not warranted.
However, you appear to be content in reproducing their seemingly accurate quotes, without any further consideration as to their authenticity.
To my mind, the vey fact that they are set up primarily to further islamophobic views means that further consideration is not warranted here.
Let me explain why, bear with me: You're referencing material from a website called "infidels are cool" which references material from a website called "Islam Watch" which IIRC, is the same right-wing US Christian website that reproduced material about child brides from a local US rag, that eventually had to admit that they weren't sure of the authenticity of the material. (Remember that saga? :rolleyes:)

So if I was going to bother taking issue with the material, I might as well go straight to the source, i.e. "Islam Watch" website, (and we'd have to guess where they get their material from :rolleyes:) rather than discuss here, with you, the authenticity of material which has been reproduced twice or three time over.

Additionally, the website that you referenced, i.e. "infidels are cool" is a one or two page wonder.
There contact details are a simple e-mail address, only one or two of the links work, there is no way of knowing who they are because the link doesn't work.
Hardly a website of good repute!
But you're obviously happy to reproduce the material, hence why I suspect your motives.

Sufficient mileage for you?

Sponsored Links
I presume that you therefore check the authenticity of every site you make reference to and have checked that the quotes are indeed not from the quran at all?

You'll also note that in my original post referring to the site, I used the word "If". Or did you fail to spot the bleeding obvious point being made by yours truly? What a clot :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It ain't me with the racist bent, sunshine :rolleyes:

I presume that you therefore check the authenticity of every site you make reference to and have checked that the quotes are indeed not from the quran at all?
Certainly, if I'm going to reference or reproduce material, I satisfy myself that the origin is of reasonable repute. It would seem daft not to, otherwise it could cast doubt on my motives or invalidate my argument.
You'll also note that in my original post referring to the site, I used the word "If". Or did you fail to spot the bleeding obvious point being made by yours truly? What a clot :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
But you reproduced the material and therefore based your argument on it's presentation of the facts according to an islamophobic website.
It ain't me with the racist bent, sunshine :rolleyes:
But you're happy to accept, reproduce, reference and base your arguments on suspect origins.
Perhaps, if you're not slightly racist, then you're rather gullible, or, it's as I suggested, you enjoy starting threads which will have racist comments added by others.

On this occasion, it would appear that you were gullible in reproducing islamophobic material without considering the repute of the originator, and that has cast doubt on your motives or invalidated your argument.

So your missing the key implication of my post is in fact my fault and I'm the gullible one :rolleyes:

You're really fixated on trying to pigeon hole me for some reason. What are your motivations? I'm mildly curious :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I see Reindeer is reverting to ad hominem attacks on the source website, but makes no mention of the actual quotes from the koran on it.

Do we deduce that the quotes are therefore accurate and he is unable to refute them?

IS have taken Ramadi. Only 70 miles from Baghdad now.
Saddam by this stage would have gassed them into oblivion.

Only Iran can save Iraq now.
If you call that saving?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back