ISIS threatens to take over Rome

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sadistic Islamic State militants have threatened to take over Rome and throw "homosexuals from the Leaning Tower of Pizza".

A terrorist sympathiser on Twitter appeared to not know that the famous tower is in fact in the city of in Pisa, prompting internet users to mock their ignorance,

Another message posted on a Twitter account linked to the terror group, vowed to bring sharia law to Italy.

Twitter user Abu Abdullah Britani, who openly publicises ISIS activity, wrote: '#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome with slaughter'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-threatens-take-over-rome-5209275#rlabs=1

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Despite their barbaric attitudes and behaviour, there is a certain element of humour in these sub-humans. :LOL:

If ISIS do make the ferry trip to Italy I hope Italy can muster up a few more heroes than they have in recent times.
If they(ISIS)make it to the home of the Catholic faith and high ranking priests, it's gonna be a bit of a b*gger. ;)

ISIS in Rome? So that's blokes from a culture more suited to 2,000 years ago, wandering around in bed sheets and sandals.

Hasn't this all been done before? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sorry, WS. I admit to being a bit of a pedant.
(Or perhaps a pendant, on the grounds that I tend to hang around not doing very much.)

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/...editerranean-superyachts-sitting-targets-/276

...A former Royal Navy admiral has warned that with Isis taking to the seas there is an increasing security risk to luxury yachts and other shipping in the Mediterranean.
Isis – the Islamic State militant group – could single out “the super-rich” as part of a piracy campaign that would threaten shipping from Gibraltar to Greece, according to Rear Admiral Chris Parry.

A story in the Sunday Times says superyachts and commercial vessels in the Mediterranean could come under attack from heavily armed Isis fighters using speedboats to conduct attacks from the Libyan coast...

Time to start charging protection dosh - like taxes ?

-0-

Sponsored Links
Back