James Bond

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard on the radio that people are calling for the next James Bond to be a woman....

This comes on the back of suggestions that the next James Bond could be black...

I don't know if anyone has actually read Fleming's novels but the film portrayals were a little bit skewed (not exactly true to his original concept of Bond's persona)

That's allowed but when is the madness of altering fictional characters to the nth degree going to stop??

Grips my s**t

under my burkha... ;)

Sponsored Links
Never mind that they have women linesmen in mens footy now and women commentators ffs.

Sponsored Links
Should never have let them out the kitchen.

Joking aside though there was some female footballer on the radio the other week bemoaning the fact that they can't earn anything like as much as the men. I couldn't think why.

In my experience, it is increasingly the trend for there to be more female teaching staff in schools than male. And we wonder why our education system is up the creek :mrgreen:

How to explain the offside rule to women.

This is the "offside rule" explained for women:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!

BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!

Never mind that they have women linesmen in mens footy now and women commentators ffs.

The women linesmen take a lot of abuse I think.
A few thousand guys on the stands singing.. get your **** out for the lads.
Has to be intimidating.

Not a lot of sympathy, then. Funny though.

There is a woman commentator on the cricket as well. It doesn't sound right.

There is also one (male) cricket commentator who sounds like a football commentator. I can't explain it; he just does. His voice doesn't suit cricket.

In my experience, it is increasingly the trend for there to be more female teaching staff in schools than male. And we wonder why our education system is up the creek :mrgreen:

It wasn't long ago they were bleating about needing more male teachers as role models for children!

I know I'm going to come in for much criticism now, but I think this (black or woman James Bond) is yet another example of the PC Brigade flexing their muscles.

Then again, could we have a white actor playing Martin Luther King, or perhaps a man playing Margaret Thatcher? Mind you, she had more balls than any of our current MPs.

First this....
terrible things happen to women in our society of course but not usually with the complicity and participation of the general pubic.

and this.....
By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women.

Then this...
they have women linesmen in mens footy now and women commentators ffs.

Joking aside though there was some female footballer on the radio the other week bemoaning the fact that they can't earn anything like as much as the men. I couldn't think why.

Spoken like a true champion of the female cause.
FFS indeed. :rolleyes:
Now run along to your little racist boys club.

First this....
terrible things happen to women in our society of course but not usually with the complicity and participation of the general pubic.

and this.....
By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women.

Then this...
they have women linesmen in mens footy now and women commentators ffs.

Spoken like a true champion of the female cause.
FFS indeed. :rolleyes:
Now run along to your little racist boys club.

Surely sexist.... not racist :?:

Sponsored Links
Back