James Bond

Sponsored Links
First this....
terrible things happen to women in our society of course but not usually with the complicity and participation of the general pubic.

and this.....
By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women.

Then this...
they have women linesmen in mens footy now and women commentators ffs.
Should never have let them out the kitchen.

Joking aside though there was some female footballer on the radio the other week bemoaning the fact that they can't earn anything like as much as the men. I couldn't think why.

Spoken like a true champion of the female cause.
FFS indeed. :rolleyes:
Now run along to your little racist boys club.

Some of Sooey's comments came across to me as humour or even sarcasm.
I suppose you haven't yet managed to grasp the difference between that and serious comment. :D

Now do pay attention Bond,, This may look like an ordinary credit card, but any time you feel things aren't going your way, this card will sort everything for you,,,,, We call it the "Race Card." ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Nosefckall, it seems from your post that was deleted that you have a hard time reconciling my abhorrence of muslim oppression and murder of women, with my abhorrence of western women being included in mens football.
Is that an accurate assumption?

Sorry you're right for once, I know one of my posts was deleted, the one of yours I thought was deleted is on the previous page.
So, answer the question, is my assumption correct?

Sorry you're right for once, I know one of my posts was deleted, the one of yours I thought was deleted is on the previous page.
So, answer the question, is my assumption correct?
I think you are a deceitful, two faced twonk.

About as genuine as Katie Prices knockers.

I won't say that Milliband has called for the next Bond to be a woman because.....

....It's the 1st of April :LOL:

What about a gay James Bond or a gay/ black/muslim/ female/ who can't speak English properly James Bond, that would tick all the boxes.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Having had a Scot and an Irishman play him, does it matter??!!!

For me Roger Moore was Bond, for no other reason ( eg acting) than he was the one playing him in the Cinema when I was a lad.

Sponsored Links
Back