Jigsaw - which?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a 240V Jigsaw for my DIY projects. Can you please recommend which ones are the best for around £50 budget?

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
I would look on the bay for a second hand one really, much more for your money, I have the Bosch Pro GST150BCE and its a cracking bit of kit!

Im always sceptical about buying second-hand ex-trade kit (as a GST150BCE would probably be) because you don't really know how it's been used (or abused for that matter).

No I'm not keen on second hand power tools myself. People who look after their tools use them until they've had it, and others just generally treat tools like crap.
I've got the older version of the Bosch, and it's an excellent piece of kit, but a new one is way over the OPs £50 budget.

Sponsored Links
green Bosch has served me well and well within £50 i think. Make sure its the one with the quick release blade rather than the one where you stick an allen key down the hole!

Thanks All!

I have found Bosch PST 700 on Amazon for £29.99 delivered + an 8 piece set of Bosch blades for £4.99. I think it is a good price for this set and should bee good enough for my small home DIYs.

Thanks for your help once again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back