joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

What about the smoke? Why is there none on the photos? Why are there no witnesses to the millions of pyres? Where did the ashes go?
In a similar place the Indians put their millions and millions. If peasants can do it....

The first photo I googled showed smoke.

Sponsored Links
Not from the crematoria it didn't. They were burning normal rubbish. So tell me why the crematoria weren't working? Remember, bodies don't burn. It takes 2 - 3 hours in a modern crematoria to dispose of a body. Lots of smoke too.

to get a better idea of how inefficient open air cremation is as a means body disposel ,heck out how the government disposed of millions of animal carcases duriing the foot a.d mouth crisis

Not from the crematoria it didn't. They were burning normal rubbish. So tell me why the crematoria weren't working? Remember, bodies don't burn. It takes 2 - 3 hours in a modern crematoria to dispose of a body. Lots of smoke too.
Blah, blah boring blah.

In India they burn and dispose of 7 million corpses per year via rudimentary means. If they can do this year in year out decade after decade on outdoor pyres then the Gerries could have done it with ease.

Where do you suppose the millions of tons of ash go Joey? What do you suppose the Indians do with all their ash? Use magic?

Oh I know, that must be where the Himalayas comes from. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
hi, joe-90.

How about a visit to Poland? I went on a trip over there, the beer is, or was cheap?

During the visit I took a trip to Auschwitz a very, very Sobering experience, in that place they have a load of photos, not generally available anywhere else? on Sale are countless books, in all languages explaining how the Nazis organised these camps, the camps themselves are not really recommended for a Holiday?

The entire experience of the visit several years ago now has I must admit had a what I think is best called a "lasting impression?"

Ken

If the bodies were burnt then there would be reconnaissance photos showing hundreds of smoking chimneys. There aren't any. Crematoria make lots of smoke. Of course the eye witness accounts say there were flames spewing forth visible for miles around. The reconnaissance photos never captured any.

Rumour and hysteria actually convinced the inmates they witnessed something they never witnessed.
Smoke coming from the north yard of crematorium V:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...nau_Extermination_Complex_-_NARA_-_306005.jpg

Cremation and aerial photos of smoke are a red herring. Joe is focussing on Auschwitz but the Nazis had literally thousands of camps spread across Eastern Europe. More the twenty thousand! Read up on Chelmno and Belzac where bodies were disposed of in mass burial graves. At Chelmno there are five pits measuring 8 or 10m across by 50 to 100m long by 4m deep. These contain crushed bones, ash, whole bodies and pieces of clothing and personal items. That's just one camp. Belzac is the same. Multiply that by a fraction of the twenty thousand and you are into millions without even considering Auschwitz. And it didn't just happen in a couple of years; Dacau was set up in 1933. I'm not saying they were systematically murdering people then but people were certainly dying due to the incarceration and by the start of the war thousands of camps were already well established. I'm as sceptical as they come and I would agree that a lot of facts have got mixed up - particularly about the more well known camps. But I've seen enough film with my own eyes to know that what I saw was not normal and the numbers of bodies was not natural. Add to that the numbers of German soldiers that acknowledged what was happening and the German military records which show the intent and there is only one conclusion.

hi, joe-90.

How about a visit to Poland? I went on a trip over there, the beer is, or was cheap?

During the visit I took a trip to Auschwitz a very, very Sobering experience, in that place they have a load of photos, not generally available anywhere else? on Sale are countless books, in all languages explaining how the Nazis organised these camps, the camps themselves are not really recommended for a Holiday?

The entire experience of the visit several years ago now has I must admit had a what I think is best called a "lasting impression?"

Ken

That's because it was rebuilt after the war. In reality it is a macabre theme park that bears little resemblance to the camp during the war. I hope you looked around the hospital. You know, the one Anne Franks father was treated in. If you can believe in a death camp with a hospital then there's no hope for you. The reason that the photos in the park aren't online is that they were proven to be fakes.

Cremation and aerial photos of smoke are a red herring. Joe is focussing on Auschwitz but the Nazis had literally thousands of camps spread across Eastern Europe. More the twenty thousand! Read up on Chelmno and Belzac where bodies were disposed of in mass burial graves. At Chelmno there are five pits measuring 8 or 10m across by 50 to 100m long by 4m deep. These contain crushed bones, ash, whole bodies and pieces of clothing and personal items. That's just one camp. Belzac is the same. Multiply that by a fraction of the twenty thousand and you are into millions without even considering Auschwitz. And it didn't just happen in a couple of years; Dacau was set up in 1933. I'm not saying they were systematically murdering people then but people were certainly dying due to the incarceration and by the start of the war thousands of camps were already well established. I'm as sceptical as they come and I would agree that a lot of facts have got mixed up - particularly about the more well known camps. But I've seen enough film with my own eyes to know that what I saw was not normal and the numbers of bodies was not natural. Add to that the numbers of German soldiers that acknowledged what was happening and the German military records which show the intent and there is only one conclusion.

What happened to the plaque outside of Auschwitz that for 50 years said that 4.1 million were exterminated there? Fifty years of a complete lie. When they were forced to reduce the number (still going down) they suddenly remembered places like Chelmno and Belzac. If people were buried in mass pits they would still be visible from the air today (Do you watch Time Team?) and the remains and personal effects could be exhumed and buried properly. It hasn't happened though has it? No one saw it happen. No-one has made a scientific investigation of the site (because to do so would mean they went to prison) No reconnaissance photos show mass graves. No-one has ever been charged with gassing a single individual - never mind 11,000,000. Just where did all those people go without a trace? That's 22 times the population of Bristol. All gone without a trace. BTW, Dachau and Buchenwald were on German soil - so were not death camps. Even Simon Weisenthal admitted that much. Time to look with fresh eyes mate.

What happened to the plaque outside of Auschwitz that for 50 years said that 4.1 million were exterminated there? Fifty years of a complete lie.
Revising a number does not make it a lie.

More disinformation from Joe.

There is a whole host of evidence to support the Holocaust, such as the numbers to a number of extermination camps detailed in the Hofle Telegram:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
(Sum total as of 31 December 1942 - 1,274,166)

Martin Luther's specimen of the Wannsee conference protocol, eyewitness accounts such as Dieter Wisliceny, and the large number of survivors.

Ash and bones discovered at various camps.

Your claims are just that - claims. You have no credible evidence, after 8 pages of posting. It is easy to disprove what you have posted with a few minutes research, so why do you bother?

It's you that has to prove that 11,000,000 people disappeared without a trace. You've given up defending Auschwitz, as you know there is no hope of fooling anyone any longer. Now you hope to fool people into thinking that the minor camps were where the action was - just show us the bodies and I'll believe you. 23 times the population of Bristol and you can't tell me where they went? Really? What are you arguing about? Either show me the evidence or admit it never happened.

It's you that has to prove that 11,000,000 people disappeared without a trace. You've given up defending Auschwitz, as you know there is no hope of fooling anyone any longer. Now you hope to fool people into thinking that the minor camps were where the action was - just show us the bodies and I'll believe you. 23 times the population of Bristol and you can't tell me where they went? Really? What are you arguing about? Either show me the evidence or admit it never happened.
Do you reckon they would find much trace of the 7 million corpses that are created each year in India, especially those cremated over 70 years ago?

Of course they won't. The Ganges river disperses the ash as have the rivers of Europe.

You are a dope Joey. :rolleyes:

Have you never heard of archeology, nosey? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back