joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

Have you never heard of archeology, nosey? :rolleyes:
You tell me what you will find of the hundreds of millions of Hindus that are burnt on pyres and disposed of in the Ganges river each year?

You show me what archaeology will find of those bodies? Go on (he won't).

What do you think they would find of the bodies cremated and scattered 70 years ago? Go on, tell me (he won't).

Sponsored Links
11,000,000 people waiting calmly to be executed then dragged out of gas chambers by hand and put into ovens one at a time? And no-one has ever been charged with gassing a single person? Where are the crematoria and why didn't they show up on reconnaissance pictures? I bet you believe in fairies too.

What about surviving German written records. There are thousands that can be looked up quite easily and they are copies of the original documents so can't be explained away easily. Many refer to crematoria ovens and improving efficiency and throughput. Dozens refer to needing more ovens urgently. One I saw said that capacity was 1850 corpses per day and this was not sufficient and more ovens are needed urgently. Many refer to research on ovens and how to improve them. Many are giving feedback on new ovens and increased efficiency. One refers to ordering a new 'ball mill' for "special substances" at Chelmno. Dozens list 'special' construction projects. Dozens refer to orders for new 'gas doors' and various other equipment. One interesting one refers to the labour force at Auschwitz; 870 stokers and 30 wood loaders for the crematoria. And that's despite the fact that you claim no smoke was ever seen coming from the ovens! What were those stokers up to do you think? There are thousands more records, some recovered from filing cabinets and some intercepted. Apart from memos, letters and reports there are a number of officer diaries. These clearly refer to extermination - the Auschwitz doctor himself refers to the camp as "the Auschwitz camp of extermination". Plus there are literally thousands of photographs of piles of corpses and mass burial pits.

What's the conspiracy line on those documents?

11,000,000 people waiting calmly to be executed then dragged out of gas chambers by hand and put into ovens one at a time? And no-one has ever been charged with gassing a single person? Where are the crematoria and why didn't they show up on reconnaissance pictures? I bet you believe in fairies too.
I'd quit whilst you're behind Joey.
Your trump card has been refuted and rebuffed by some little Indians.
:LOL:

All the other tired old diatribe has been done to death by theorists and was refuted and rebuffed years ago.

Sponsored Links
Rebuffed for the believers? If you can't say how 11,000,000 queued up to die and then disappeared without a trace you've lost.

Heck man, we can see Iron Age ditches from the air but you think we can't see gigantic mass graves from a few years back?

Well let me tell you the obvious, Buddy, cuz you just aren't getting it - they were never there. It never happened. Get over it.

Rebuffed for the believers? If you can't say how 11,000,000 queued up to die and then disappeared without a trace you've lost.

Heck man, we can see Iron Age ditches from the air but you think we can't see gigantic mass graves from a few years back?

Well let me tell you the obvious, Buddy, cuz you just aren't getting it - they were never there. It never happened. Get over it.
If the above three paragraphs are meant to convince people Joey, then your are a joke. A laughing stock.

Your trump card has been soundly beaten and now you are resorting to self-ridicule.
Sad.

But you still can't answer it can you? 23 times the population of Bristol - vanished without a trace. But the really odd thing is - that no-one has made any effort to find them. All you have to do is fly a helicopter over on a summer's day and those trenches will stand out like bowling greens. I'm guessing that you've never seen Time Team eh? How odd that no-one cares about the missing 11 million. 6 million Jews and 5 million 'others'.

But you still can't answer it can you? 23 times the population of Bristol - vanished without a trace. But the really odd thing is - that no-one has made any effort to find them. All you have to do is fly a helicopter over on a summer's day and those trenches will stand out like bowling greens. I'm guessing that you've never seen Time Team eh? How odd that no-one cares about the missing 11 million. 6 million Jews and 5 million 'others'.
Ashes that were floating down a European river 70 years ago would be pretty difficult to find.

Do you think you could find traces of the 35 million Indians that have been cremated over the last 5 years?

Yes. Ashes don't float, they are like concrete. They block the river and need dredging. Now where are the 11,000,000 bodies? For nearly 50 years they told us they were at Auschwitz, but that was proven a lie so they switched tack and said they were at Dachau and other German camps - but when it was proven that no gassing took place in Germany they switched tack again and said they were in Poland. For heaven's sake - make your minds up. Where are they? You can't just lose 11,000,000 people and not bother going out to look for them. That's more than the entire population of Sweden. So where did they go? No smoky chimneys so they weren't cremated. No ditches in the landscape so they weren't buried. So where the heck are they? I bet they went to flippin' Israel.

No smoky chimneys so they weren't cremated.
Joe, why would a camp report list 870 crematoria stokers and 30 wood loaders at Auschwitz? These are German documents from Auschwitz, not made up academic text. And why would the Auschwitz camp doctor describe the camp as "Auschwitz the camp of extermination" in his personal diary?

If there's one thing I've learnt for certain from this thread it's that Joe loves an argument! :LOL:

Joe

Here is a starter for 5000

http://www.mz-web.de/mitteldeutschl...enkstaette-langenstein,20641266,17872126.html

I used Google translate and cut and copy to save wasting my time on you

A reconstruction of the concentration camp memorial Langenstein-Zwieberge in Halberstadt is to prevent visitors continue unknowingly over mass graves.
Halberstadt / Magdeburg / dpa.
This was decided by the Board of Trustees of the Memorials Foundation of Saxony-Anhalt on Wednesday in Magdeburg. With the conversion of the dignified repose of the dead should be ensured in the mass graves, it said in a statement. The resulting 1968 Appell- and parade ground in front of a monument is in part directly over the graves. The memorial complex was Memorial to the history of the culture of remembrance itself again but should remain largely intact, the report said.

Now to the mass graves by stones out of the tunnel system, suffering in the inmates, are indicated. Name boards should remember the previously identified 772 fatalities. A Friends of collecting donations for this purpose. The work should be completed in late summer. This appropriation is cost of 153 200 euros.

In the sub-camp of Buchenwald concentration camp 7000 prisoners had to dig in 1944 and 1945 under inhumane conditions a 13 kilometer long tunnel system in the Theken mountains. The Nazis wanted to do produce armaments, including aircraft engines. Many prisoners did not survive the ordeal: 2000 died in the camp, up to 3,000 more on death marches shortly before the war ended. On 11 April 1945 freed US forces the concentration camp. On the site a first memorial was built on September 11, 1949.

Sponsored Links
Back