Keith Vaz

E

EddieM

Now that's one individual that gets up my nose. What a total utter hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
How with his record, he has the brass front to castigate anyone, is well.... in some respects breathtakingly admirable, if it were me I'd just tell him in no uncertain terms to f'off!

A track record of dubious dealings, yet as sanctimonious as they come.
Agree - sheer brass neck.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps then, he should not be appointed Home Affairs Select Committee chairman.

The whole system stinks from the top.

Vaz seems to spend most of his time show-boating in front of the cameras.

To be honest, I'm surprised that none of the people his committee "interview" have get up and walked out given the arrogant condescending manner in which the MPs conduct themselves.

Shaun Wright is of course the exception - he needs to be interviewed at the job centre where he can find new job that he's capable of that doesn't harm any more people.

Anyone care to give odds on if Wright stays in his job until the new time he's due for election?

Whilst I don't condone or support Shaun Wright to be told by Vaz ‘If you have any sense of honour, if you believe that exists, you should resign immediately.’ Talk about hypocrisy!

wasnt he the Solicitor employed by Richmond Council when they were accused of not controlling "children in their care" and were involved in the Elm House Scandal ?

Richmond Council were exonerated !

And another of the teflon brigade:

Margaret Hodge who seems to spend most her time on committees haranguing people despite her less perfect performance in previous lives

Sponsored Links
Back