keston (ugh) fault, b26 but open vented

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:?: serviced a c40 keston friday. usual warped electrode ! all working ok as i finished, customer phoned me up today & said boiler stopped working & shows a B26 fault. this is low water pressure fault. as this is an open vented system, how can that happen,

Sponsored Links
:?: serviced a c40 keston friday. usual warped electrode ! all working ok as i finished, customer phoned me up today & said boiler stopped working & shows a B26 fault. this is low water pressure fault. as this is an open vented system, how can that happen,

Link out the water pressure switch, if it fires up then replace it.

simple.

I have a C55 with a similar problem. How do I link out the water pressure switch?

Thanks

H

Link out the water pressure switch, if it fires up then replace it.

simple.

Sponsored Links
I have a C55 with a similar problem. How do I link out the water pressure switch?
You don't, this is classed a safety device so you need a RGI, who should be able to test it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back