Kitchen advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question...

Has anyone had experience of a kitchen company called TK Components (TKC) in Manchester? Any good?

Why isn't there a specific kitchen section within the forum??

Cheers

Simon

Sponsored Links
TKC are (or were) a trade only supplier in the past (have they changed)? They mainly used to sell doors, ironmongery and wirework, but not carcasses. OK range, low to midle market, quite a bit of the stuff used to come from Italy, China, Indonesia, etc

TKC are (or were) a trade only supplier in the past (have they changed)? They mainly used to sell doors, ironmongery and wirework, but not carcasses. OK range, low to midle market, quite a bit of the stuff used to come from Italy, China, Indonesia, etc

Thanks for the reply. I think they are still only trade only supply, I've had two kitchen fitter to quote for my kitchen and both use TKC. I'm not to far away from the show rooms so will go and have a look. I had been thinking of using a 'DIY Kitchens' kitchen as was impressed with there set up and prices.

I suspect I will fall into the middle range category so may be OK for me as long as prices/quality fit my budget.

Thanks again.

Simon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back