Kitchen prices

M

marsaday

Where do you buy your kitchens from? I usually use Howdens, but i have come across a landlords website which you can join for £150 a yr and so qualify for all their discounts.

One of them is on magnets trade kitchens. I have priced up their prices for a magnet kitchen and it comes out at £550 lees than my Howdens quote.

Here is my howdens quote for £1170:

1 x 800 draw base
1 x 1000 d base
1 x 400 hl base
1 x 800 hl base
1 x 1000 corner base
3 x 500 wall
2 x1000 wall
3 x plinth
2 x worktop
1 x sink and tap pack

Check out this site to see their magnet prices. The same kitchen for £620 approx (inc vat, same as howdens quote):

http://www.lnpg.co.uk/compare-magnet-prices.php

It is worth joining for the basic price it seems.

My point though, is if this landlord scheme is getting kitchens for 1/2 the price of a normal magnet kitchen can we get a similar deal ?

Sponsored Links
They are more, but their starting range is of a higher spec.

Diykitchens - stay away !

I have used them before, but they sent me lots of wrong coloured doors and some of the woods are very similar in tone. Took us nearly 2 yrs to work out some doors were of a different colour. They wont replace them though.

Sponsored Links
They are more, but their starting range is of a higher spec.

Diykitchens - stay away !

I have used them before, but they sent me lots of wrong coloured doors and some of the woods are very similar in tone. Took us nearly 2 yrs to work out some doors were of a different colour. They wont replace them though.

Two years !!!!!

Diy kitchens are great.

Back