Kitchen worktop - Duropal, B&Q, Axiom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are just about to purchase new worktop. We liked a colorado worktop at B&Q but I heard that duropal worktops are very good quality. Our local supplier said that they cost 250 pounds for 4m so twice as much as online. Unfortunately I cannot find any online companies with good reviews. If you have a duropal worktop how much did you pay for it and where did you buy it?? Thanks

Sponsored Links
From an installers perspective Duropal (Pfleiderer) are streets ahead of B&Q own brand in terms of quality, although because it is a higher end product I'm not sure that you'll find many online suppliers. I'd suggest that you contact the manufacturer direct or alternatively look through their web site to see who is the nearest local distributor. Alternative better quality worktops include Bushboard and Resopal, although my own number one choice is generally Duropal

Looking at it International Decorative Surfaces at Unit 11, Euroway, Wood Close, Quarrywood Industrial Estat, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7UBare probably your nearest distributors (Tel: 01622 711 400 URL:www.idsurfaces.co.uk). They are a large and well respected firm in the trade and I've dealt with a couple of their branches over the years

Sponsored Links
I sourced my own worktops when I fitted my b+q kitchen in 2005 I went with duropal and they look as good today as they did then. Even to the extent that when.I rented my flat this year the letting agents described it as a newly fitted kitchen. Duropal even do a straight from the factory mitred and cut option. The only caveat is you have to put them in square.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back