Last night I thought the remainers had had their way ......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Farage too looked glum .............

This morning my daughter had the beeb newschanel on and I heard her telling her mum we were out ........

Oh happy days

But nay let's us spare a thought for those poor misguided fools

Sponsored Links
Why ? I like European countries and the peoples in them.....the EU is a totally different thing a political nightmare.

That's the trouble with people like you, you reach wrong conclusions from preconceived personal prejudices. I take that your view of brexiters is that they must be racists.

I like different cultures no problem. I have friends from various ethnic backgrounds.
But the EU is a political pipe dream that will start to collapse .........you wait and see what happens to the euro.

Last edited:
Now you're just being intentionally provocative. Europeans are not a different race.

I just thought that on this occasion Morris Dancers and Elgar would be more appropriate.

Sponsored Links
Now you're just being intentionally provocative. Europeans are not a different race.

You'll have to enlighten us as to where he said Europeans were a different race. Oh he didn't. My mistake. Has JD "hacked your account"? :LOL:

Recap for the hard of reading.

Can-Can to celebrate leavers and Chopin to denigrate remainers.

I said
"Odd that you quote a European dance and a European composer."

Gasbanni said
"Why ? I like European countries and the peoples in them.....the EU is a totally different thing a political nightmare.
That's the trouble with people like you, you reach wrong conclusions from preconceived personal prejudices. I take that your view of brexiters is that they must be racists."

Explain why you thought it "Odd" that I chose two European composers.

...because you were celebrating leaving the EU.

Are you trying to wriggle out of an ill-considered post?

Recap for the hard of reading.

Can-Can to celebrate leavers and Chopin to denigrate remainers.

I said
"Odd that you quote a European dance and a European composer."

Gasbanni said
"Why ? I like European countries and the peoples in them.....the EU is a totally different thing a political nightmare.
That's the trouble with people like you, you reach wrong conclusions from preconceived personal prejudices. I take that your view of brexiters is that they must be racists."

Oh I see now (y)

OP,
you'd better "like European countries and the peoples in them" because you and your family are European's.

...because you were celebrating leaving the EU.

Are you trying to wriggle out of an ill-considered post?
I think you're confusing europe and Europeans with the EU two totally different things.

There is no need to argue people, if someone's views is different to yours, lets not judge them because if there views are different to yours then yours are different to theres. I do not want any trouble, i just want to be a new person to this forum that was said to be friendly and helpful from a friend and i want to see it that way. :)

Oh well let's have these

This first track is from Barry Lyndon play it loud a very earthy meaty archaic version unlike today's brass bands.

There is no need to argue people, if someone's views is different to yours, lets not judge them because if there views are different to yours then yours are different to theres. I do not want any trouble, i just want to be a new person to this forum that was said to be friendly and helpful from a friend and i want to see it that way. :)
How dare you be so damn patronising and superior !

OP,
you'd better "like European countries and the peoples in them" because you and your family are European's.
I'm not European.... I'm a British Scottish Irish Polish mongrel.

Sponsored Links
Back