Last night...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1500 migrants stormed the tunnel and one was killed by a trucks wheels. So what is to be done? Soon the 'jungle' will have 10,000 residents storming the tunnel.

Sponsored Links
All we need is the moaning "I hate Britain" brigade at our end going in the opposite direction. The way you lot moan about the UK on here, there ought to be a stampeded going in the opposite direction to the migrants.
Should sort em out eh?

All it needs is a Prime Minister with some balls, not our current 'Jelly boy.' Someone who will meet them with force instead of a white flag.

Sponsored Links
Put this sign on the lion's cage at the Calais Zoo

Parcours facile et sûr à tunnel sous la Manche

and to think our biggest concern with the chunnel was rabies

im sure i heard on the news that there now going to put the Gurkha's there to stop the immigrants.

well with any sense there soon stop trying.
coz those guys dont take prisoners.

All we need is the moaning "I hate Britain" brigade at our end going in the opposite direction. The way you lot moan about the UK on here, there ought to be a stampeded going in the opposite direction to the migrants.
Should sort em out eh?

You don't really get it do you! What people hate is what is being done to Britain. That's why they would like someone with some b****cks to stand up for it. The ones that do hate Britain are the ones that are desperate to get here and turn it into a craphole.

I see that Jelly Boy has finally got tough (not you nosey). Whilst demonstrating his sternest face yet on tv, he has pledged to send some bits of old fencing he found in the garden at No.10 and some stray sniffer dogs that had escaped from lord Sewel's laundry basket.

Job done IMO. Who needs armed police!

No one seems to want to take any responsibility for what is going on, the French are blaming the British while the British are blaming the French, meanwhile the police hide behind a chainlink fence occasionally pepper spraying any migrant who comes to close to the fence, they don't seem to realize that these migrants have travelled 1000's of miles so a silly chain link fence is hardly going to stop them.
The authorities need to allocate a lot more resources to the problem, plastic bullets would probably be more of a deterrent than peppersray, ringleaders should be identified and detained somewhere far away from the scene of the problem.

Sponsored Links
Back