LAYING LINO IN THE KITCHEN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

just a quick question, can you put some kind of underlay on a concrete floor in the kitchen before you put some lino over it ?.......im asking cos i dont like to tile the floor as once its laid your stuck with the tiles for life, wheras if you lay tile effect lino you can change it...lol :D....

Sponsored Links
goofy gorilla said:
Hi guys

as once its laid your stuck with the tiles for life, wheras if you lay tile effect lino you can change it...lol :D....

not entirely true.

noseall said:
goofy gorilla said:
Hi guys

as once its laid your stuck with the tiles for life, wheras if you lay tile effect lino you can change it...lol :D....

not entirely true.
to a certain extent, i mean its much harder to remove the tiles then it is to simply replace the lino....anyway i suppose its peoples choice what they prefer, i prefer lino...so back to my question is it ok to put some cushioning under the lino ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back