Led strip lighting connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi new to sure so abit unsure if posting in the right place :confused:
I've got a little project I wanna do with some led strips but I need a connection box like the picture I've attracted.
Does anyone know with this thing is called as I've looked all day online an can only find ones with like a on off switch but I need it like this one so I can change from solid light to flashing. :cool:
Any advise would be much appreciated :D
image.jpg

Sponsored Links
I've got a little project I wanna do with some led strips but I need a connection box like the picture I've attracted.
Why?

What does it do? How and where does it connect to the LED strip?

I need it like this one so I can change from solid light to flashing.
Is it a remote control for a driver which does the flashing, or is it the driver itself?

But in any event, none of the above questions/issues are show stoppers - surely you can just build or buy the right driver for your LED strips to do the flashing/dimming/sequencing/colour changing/whatever that you need?

Mechanically/electrically most (all?) LED strips have cutting points marked, and come with or can be used with connectors which clip onto the cut end.

free%20solder%20RGB%20LED%20Strip%20connector.jpg

Not sure what your problem actually is....

Ok I wanna put led in my trainers lol I've got a pair already but was so expensive I wanna give it a try myself.
His used this to connect straight to the led strip

Sponsored Links
I'm guessing that there's a coin cell under that slotted part which powers the LEDs.

Anyway - that is one complete item - you buy all of it or none of it, and they work together. You say you're looking for a "connection box" like that, but your photo shows that you already have one.

And do you have a suitable LED strip that would work from a supply like that if you could find one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back