less2build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Reg , Thats Fine i will await your photos then forward to supplier ,
Soon as i have the ok i will make the refund for you damaged amount,

Paul
Less 2 Build

Sponsored Links
Hi sinco, thanks I understand this and have been trying for nearly 2 weeks to resolve the problem, my computer is near to worn out with the e-mails i've sent, but thanks REG7

Mine too , Have also been emailing the suppliers to us and the people who make them ,
Hope this is nearly sorted

Paul
Less 2 Build

Hi Paul I think we are close, you said in one of your e-mails your local dealer would replace/exchange the bricks this seem like the best idea as they will also see that the damage is genuine REG7

Sponsored Links
Hi Reg My supplier is in Norfolk with us they can only offer a refund , It was
The Rep From Hanson who said he would get them Replaced , I have since not heard from him even though i did leave a message on his mobile ,
As i suggested in my latest posts It seems to be easier for you to then source these locally this way you can make certain what you are getting is the correct colour and undamaged ?

Paul
Less 2 Build

Hi BaseBuilder , thanks for the pointers,But as i said i have got a credit for 30 damaged ones in the pipe line
I will happily pass this on soon as it comes through

Paul

Less 2 Build

Hi Reg Photos Received , Many thanks Have forwarded on as promised ,
Will let you know soon as i have an answer

Paul
Less 2 Build

It because we have to offer the same price all over the country , IE centre of london etc etc this make it more expensive in some areas cheaper in others

Where are you based ??

Paul
Less 2 Build

Ok so here is
wickes £5.59 a bag
B & Q £5.56 a bag
Less2build £5.95 a bag

We deliver for free on orders over £35, the above 2 you either have to collect or pay a delivery charge so i am aware.
We have built ours into the cost to make it more clear for the buyer ?

Paul
Less 2 Build

Ok so here is
wickes £5.59 a bag
B & Q £5.56 a bag
Less2build £5.95 a bag

We deliver for free on orders over £35, the above 2 you either have to collect or pay a delivery charge so i am aware.
We have built ours into the cost to make it more clear for the buyer ?

Paul
Less 2 Build
No plasterer buys ONE bag of plaster. B and q and wikes are around £4.50 a bag when I buy over ten and your beads are Almost £4 for a 2.4 angle. They are 1.80 in b and q and around £35-£40 for a box of 50 of the new hook on beads.
Everyone likes a bargain and we would always go to who ever sells cheaper but if I was to buy 20 beads and 20 bags of finish from yourself it would be £194.2
B&q would be £128.58
Quite a difference if you ask me

This is very true , But again you would have to collect it our model is ment to be for non trade more so ,
Try what you would get charged for some steel lintels or a bulk bag of sand
As i said in an earlier post We Cant be the cheapest on all products , But thanks for drawing this to my attention i will try to negotiate a better buying rate on these products , You also have to bear in mind that Wickes and B & Q are huge companies and have alot better buying power than us smaller ones and in turn alot bigger margins

Soon as we can offer a better rate for you i will let you Know Dmplastering

Paul
Less 2 build

Reg i have just had an email telling me i can do that credit

Will get it sorted for you now for 30 damaged bricks
so the price per pack was £173.16
That makes 30 bricks come to £10.50

Refund made

Paul
Less 2 build

I thought you were a fairly large company? Have never dealt with yous personally so never known. Your beading for instance is far too expensive for anyone to buy them. Just a little bit feedback. Try the bulk buy options that b&q and wickes offer, may help out. Deliry isn't at all expensive with b&q too. About £10 for what I've mentioned as an example. Free delivery over £250

P.s sorry for hijacking your thread and going off topic a little reg7 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back