lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there i am studying to be an electrician . and am a bit confused on lighting ( intermediate switching) and swa can anyone tell me of a good site to go on that has good diagrams please as am totally confused?

Sponsored Links
search this forum for SWA - it has been discussed many times. What exactly are you confused about?

Standard reply to questions by trainees on here - ask your teacher ;)

if you are training to be an electrician your tutor should be able to help you.

Sponsored Links
Search Google for "intermediate switch", there are many sites. Go to Wikipedia. What exactly don't you understand? How to wire them? How do they work? One of the sites advertising training courses has interactive diagrams, where you can click on the switch and the diagram changes showing you the route of the current. Don't remember which site it was but if you do some searching you can find a lot of information.

I reckon he should have finished his apprenticeship by now and be a bit more clued up ;)

(unless it's kevin1234 under a different screen name) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back