linking landline call to a mobile call

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,

here is what i need your help with..

Here is the situation:

1. I have a landline (receive calls, make calls locally only) no call waiting and no conference call feature. (adding features is not an option)

2. On the other hand a mobile, with unlimited calls plan, many conference call lines (i tried making conference between 3 callers+my self)

All parties on the mobile conference call can talk together , is there a unit that allow me to connect that call to the landline call as well.

For example, I was thinking about phones that come with 2 lines in , can i connect 1 landline and connect something on the other port to my mobile and we all talk together

I am not sure if i explained it well.

another example: Lets suppose I am talking to X person on land line , and Y, Z , U on the mobile, i want X, Y, Z, U to talk together.. :?:

Sponsored Links
You'd need a PBX (private branch exchange) that allows exchange line conferencing (some two-line telephones will also do this, but not all) and a fixed cellular terminal (Premicell is a brand name) that will connect to the mobile phone network and present a conventional telephone line interface.

This is not a cheap solution.

Why can't you talk to X on the mobile conferencing service as well as Y Z and U?

Thanks for the reply, I diverted the landline to mobile before conference call (free feature, but i will pay the cost of the call from landline to mobile) and made that as first caller, then connected the other caller so now all X, Y , Z and U are on mobile...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back