Living in a cardboard box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This was a quote from gasman28, (living in a cardboard box) and i thought, how easy life must have been in the S.E. of England and how much money they had to spend on luxuries, its not a north south divide, more the garden of England and the rest of us, you have no idea of the poverty the rest of us live in, the surgeon general on the news earlier saying how at this latitude we only absorb vitamin D in sufficient quantities for about 3 months of the year, he has obviously never been to Scotland where the sun never shines!

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: i thought you lived down south Pred.....or am i missing the point?....as usual...

He's referring to the S.E. of England, (Kent, Hastings etc), but he appears to live in the S.W. (Bristol). So on that basis he does live in the south, just the wrong side! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
the surgeon general on the news earlier saying how at this latitude we only absorb vitamin D in sufficient quantities for about 3 months of the year, he has obviously never been to Scotland where the sun never shines!

which explains why all the poor people in Scotland are orange.

It's a combination of sunbeds and Irn-Bru.

:rolleyes: im a rubbish drinker....cant hold my ale!!.....i like a glass of white....or a bacardi n lime..... had a real vodka martini once....fell off me bar stool!!....guess its due to my size....it only takes a bit of booze to get me completly tw****d

:rolleyes: im a rubbish drinker....cant hold my ale!!.....i like a glass of white....or a bacardi n lime..... had a real vodka martini once....fell off me bar stool!!....guess its due to my size....it only takes a bit of booze to get me completly tw****d

Just ordered you my favourite - Russian - large Vodka and lemonade.
Be round in about 3 days - motorcycle let me down again ;)

oh....you really dont want to ply me with vodka.....unless you have a nice big shoulder for me to cry on..

:cry:

oh....you really dont want to ply me with vodka.....unless you have a nice big shoulder for me to cry on..

:cry:
OK then, just a few White wines and we'll sit and watch replays of Foggys greatest years :D

throw in a barry sheen dvd...............and you have yourself the makings of a beautiful plan :D

throw in a barry sheen dvd...............and you have yourself the makings of a beautiful plan :D
Met Barry way back when - circa 1971. Was at Brands and he was racing a 360 Bultaco. Dad Franco was an a hole

Sponsored Links
Back