Look what Merkel has started!!

Sponsored Links
Have a look here:
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain
Oh look, any non White areas you see?
Very interesting extract:
"In the United Kingdom, much of the debate over no-go zones — in Britain they are sometimes referred to as "Muslim areas" or "Muslim enclaves" — has focused on "white flight," the large-scale migration of native white Britons out of a given neighborhood as more and more Muslim and other immigrants move in."
especially as I have been a participant in 'white flight'.
I was born and brought up in West Bowling, Bradford which, at the time was virtually all white. By the time I was in my early teens, that area was sufficiently infested that my parents moved away (by only a couple of miles, as it happens) to an area called Bankfoot. They lived there until they died, but I moved out long before that.
The vast majority of Bradford is now so bad that I would never consider moving back. In a way, it's sad to see, as you never really forget your home town. Having said that, my home town bears no resemblance to the home town I remember as a child.

I also found the list of 'Muslim enclaves in Britain' very interesting. What I found surprising is that the most infested area is not in Birmingham, nor London, nor Leicester, but in Blackburn (aptly named, I suppose) - an area called Bastwell, with 85.3% muslims.

Like I said JBR, 'no go area' is a made up saying designed to inflame.
These ethnic areas are perceived to be 'self policing' in that these people discourage the calling of the police. Rather they enforce their own laws. I'm not arguing that these ethnic places don't exist or that they have fostered some unsavoury ways of living. I wouldn't want to live in a festering shi thole either.

What I am saying is that a police no go area does not exist. It's a made up word.

"No sensible person is saying that state authorities are prohibited from entering no-go zones as a matter of law. The point is that they are severely discouraged from entering as a matter of fact....."

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The Turkish Ghettos are, surprise, surprise, no-go areas for the police
Twaddle. Typical DM style misrepresentation.

As usual, you misunderstand. I was there when there was a big football tournament on and Turkey were due to play. The normally very ordered Germans were shocked at the behaviour of the Turks who raced around the city in their cars causing mayhem. The locals were hoping for Turkey to win, as it would lessen the chances for violence. We were specifically warned not to go to certain areas.

You probably won't see this on the news, nosey, because much of the violence and mayhem that follows certain nationalities/religions who migrate in large numbers is suppressed. For obvious reasons. You need to get out and travel. Then you may be able to understand a few things about the world.

Not just Germany -

Last edited:
"No go area" is just a made up saying by tabloids and hacks. Police will go to these places if need be.

i happen to know a gypsy and believe me THEY will not tolerate the 'the ole bill' on there site.

When I worked at the docks, one of the dockers had his motorbike pinched. Immediately, suspicion fell on the local p!key site. When he went down to have a look, he could actually see his bike through the fence. He went to the police who weren't interested in getting involved at all. It was only when he said that if the police didn't help him get his bike back, he would visit the site with a gang of his fellow dockers to 'have a word' that the police visited the site and he got his property back. Of course, no arrests were made and there was no investigation.

Not just Germany -
I have been to Verona a couple of times which is a beautiful city but was also told not to walk through certain areas.

Imagine a European capital city where violent crime is extremely low, women can safely walk around day or night and there aren't any no-go areas - anywhere. Day or night. Think this is impossible? This place does exist - it's called Prague. Funnily enough, the population is almost 100% Caucasian, Christian. Strange coincidence that. I can guarantee that this is true as I have been to most areas of the city and drank in the most ordinary of pubs out amongst the concrete, Commy 'panel' flats on the big estates - once more these areas are 100% white and very safe. Of course, all the residents do an honest days work, or they would end up homeless. We would then usually walk late at night to catch our tram or metro - once again in perfect safety. Try this in London, Paris or Malmo (Sweden) and I can guarantee that the outcome would be very different.

I would imagine that Budapest, Warsaw and several other eastern/central European capitals are the same. Now you know what the leaders of these countries want to protect for their people. The lefties and some on here won't get it. But when you have safety and peace of mind for you, your family and friends, you don't want to give it up easily like we have.

Last edited:
Like I said JBR, 'no go area' is a made up saying designed to inflame.
These ethnic areas are perceived to be 'self policing' in that these people discourage the calling of the police. Rather they enforce their own laws. I'm not arguing that these ethnic places don't exist or that they have fostered some unsavoury ways of living. I wouldn't want to live in a festering shi thole either.

What I am saying is that a police no go area does not exist. It's a made up word.

"No sensible person is saying that state authorities are prohibited from entering no-go zones as a matter of law. The point is that they are severely discouraged from entering as a matter of fact....."
Semantics.

It doesn't really matter what you call them, there are most definitely certain areas into which the police will not venture. In some cases (gyppo camps) they are afraid for their own safety unless they have dozens of riot police to support them; in others (muslim ghettoes) they have been told by the powers that be not to interfere for fear of inciting criticism (the ubiquitous 'R' word) and even riots.

The result in practice (regardless of what you want to call it) is that the police avoid going into certain areas whenever possible. Is that a good thing? It sounds to me like there are parts of Britain which are, in effect, becoming independent micro-nations.

The gyppos effectively police their sites and the muslims effectively police their ghettoes. In some ways, I suppose, this shouldn't concern the rest of us except for the fact that thieves (in the one case) and rapists (in the other) end up having safe havens away from the rule of law.

Gatestone is a neo-con site. To be taken with a lump of salt.
Perhaps it is, I don't know. But one paragraph in that 'neo-con' report:

"In January 2013, Manchester University statistician Ludi Simpson analyzed official data from the 2011 census and found that native white Britons are already a minority in Leicester (45%), Luton (45%) and Slough (35%). He also forecast that they would be a minority in Birmingham by 2019, nearly a decade earlier than the previous estimate.

looks unbiased to me - unless, of course, Manchester University is also a 'neo-con' organisation.

The following list 'Muslim Enclaves in Britain' is based on the same data.

You cannot discount facts by simply claiming the publisher does not share your own political persuasion. Like the frequent criticisms of bias levelled at the Daily Mail, that 'rag' also contains facts that cannot be disputed. As intelligent people, we should be able to sort the wheat from the chaff. I can.

Semantics. It doesn't really matter what you call them.
True.

But the DM and their ilk will use the phrase whenever it pleases, irrespective or whether it is appropriate/accurate or not. Inevitably, gullible people will read the phrase 'no go area' and will have made up their minds before reading an article in full.

Funny how it's always that small paragraph right at the end that contains the true bit or the disclaimer etc.:rolleyes:

the Daily Mail, that 'rag' also contains facts that cannot be disputed.
I agree.
However, it is not beyond your reasoning to know that one story can be told two different ways. The likes of you and I can glean whatever is necessary from an article - enough to get the gist.

Unfortunately, gullible morons can not.

Sponsored Links
Back