Look what Merkel has started!!

Sponsored Links
Tower Hamlets has gone this way as well. The non Muslims are being pushed out be they black or white.
Not too sure really where this nonsense comes from that they integrate well (oh silly me, it's the media TELLING us)
They demonstrably do not integrate, they segregate themselves and when in a majority attempt to turn the area into a Sharia law zone.
Mind you, we are not allowed to say, mention or write about such for fear of causing them offence.
Oops, I said it - naughty me!

Sponsored Links
Mind you, we are not allowed to say, mention or write about such for fear of causing them offence.
This is the most dangerous aspect of the problem.
The powers that be cannot see where this censorship is likely to lead.

Many of us can see what is happening to our country, yet we are not allowed to say it publicly. The government, for some reason, wants to cover it up.

I foresee interesting times ahead.

Many of us can see what is happening to our country, yet we are not allowed to say it publicly. The government, for some reason, wants to cover it up.

I agree, it's very dangerous indeed.
It effectively fuels the fire, as it literally starts to make peoples blood boil that they are unable to vent, or beaten down for doing so.
Emotions then start to run very high....

Emperor's new clothes?

"In January 2013, Manchester University statistician Ludi Simpson analyzed official data from the 2011 census and found that native white Britons are already a minority in...
I think that this document (link underlined) that I cited earlier is worth another look. It provides some unbiased data about the extent to which our 'British' towns and cities have become 'multicultural'.
One paragraph, however, jumped out at me:
"The boundary of a local authority sometimes fits closely or even sits within an urban area.
Such a close boundary emphasises ethnic diversity, as in Leicester. In contrast the boundary of Bradford includes surrounding areas with less ethnic diversity and does not reflect the diversity of the city alone."

This clarifies how statistics can be misleading. For example, the details for Bradford (a city with which I am well acquainted) state that 64% of its occupants are white British. The truth is that the original, urban area of Bradford has a far lower proportion of white British occupants, and a far higher proportion of Pakistanis. Within the official (and relatively recently extended) local authority boundary there are also extensive rural areas consisting of small towns and villages. The occupants of such places are overwhelmingly white British. This, consequently, transmutes the stated findings of this census. In other words, had borders for the purpose of this research been altered to reflect a more accurate representation of the urban areas of large cities, the resultant figures would have shown a completely different story.

But the DM and their ilk will use the phrase whenever it pleases, irrespective or whether it is appropriate/accurate or not
The DM use phrases as it pleases as do the BBC, like describing German protestors as neo Nazis.
When an area is a 'No go area', it's not because the DM say so, it's because certain people don't want to go there.

When an area is a 'No go area', it's not because the DM say so, it's because certain people don't want to go there.
Every city has areas that you are advised not to visit. Normal people call them uninteresting. The DM would call them no go areas.:rolleyes:

Really? We were perhaps looking to going there next year
Don't let me put you off, it is a fantastic place. It's perfectly safe in the main touristy areas (very chilled in fact) but some of the outer areas like ornamental gardens are just beyond some of the not so nice parts.
btw, a good hotel is Hotel Firenze, a few minutes walk from the centre. Try the Blonde beer and if you are into it, go when the operas are on in the arena.

Sponsored Links
Back