Looking for Glow-Worm Boiler Twin Flue Adaptor (moved from General)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for the discontinued Glow-Worm Twin Flue Adaptor part number A201100. Its discontinued but I need one to keep my central heating boiler working.

Thanks

A201100.jpg

Sponsored Links
G-W lovers, is there an equivalent Vaillant or Heatline which might have that flue part available?

Mr Brown, exactly why do you need that part for your boiler?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony thanks for the quick response the inspection nozzle has become corroded and the part needs replaced. It is sited in a cellar so need dual flu. Hope that makes sense

I thought GW had a policy of keeping spares for 15 years after end of production?

Was the Ultracom ever offered as a Saunier Duval? Twin flues are quite popular in the EU heartlands so a euro ebay search may turn something up if you search on Saunier Duval

Tony thanks for the quick response the inspection nozzle has become corroded and the part needs replaced. It is sited in a cellar so need dual flu. Hope that makes sense
Is it the threaded nozell that's corroded? Or just the screw on cap that gone to bits? As they can be bought separately and never heard of a nozel corroding away

On the subject of parts I'm not sure about the 15 year rule, but it wouldn't have included flues that for definite

10 years for most/all manufactuers is the minimum. They obviously can do for longer as it keeps making them money on common spares.

looking for the discontinued Glow-Worm Twin Flue Adaptor part number A201100. Its discontinued but I need one to keep my central heating boiler working.

Thanks

View attachment 100877

Hi there I have the exact same problem as you and currently looking for this part! Did you ever have any luck finding it and if so where/how?

Would much appreciate your response.

Many thanks,

M

nope I did not solve it I moved the existing boiler in the end to solve it

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Did you have to change to a single flue?

nope I did not solve it I moved the existing boiler in the end to solve it
Last time you responded to this thread was back in June....MVB1990 posts @ 2.43 today and you reply 3 minutes later.....how good is that...:cool:...;)
Well done you for moving the boiler...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back