Loose sink tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We had a new sink and tap installed by a plumber in our kitchen about three months ago. The tap is a lever mixer tap. The tap's fixing to the sink has become quite loose and getting worse. I have looked underneath the sink and cannot see any way of tightening it - there doesn't seem to be a fixing nut or a threaded 'tube'. Because I didn't fix it myself I don't know how it was done. Any suggestions? Do I need any special tools?

Sponsored Links
The only special tool you need is the plumber who installed it to come back and tighten it properly

It will still be under guarantee

Thanks corgiman. :D I realise that, but I thought it might be a quick fix. As it turns out it was. I hadn't realised somebody had already asked exactly the same question on this forum and that has answered my query. Clearly I wasn't looking at the fixing closely enough. Job done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back