Low Hot water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I had a leaky washer in the hot water bit of our mixer tap on the bath. We have a combi boiler and I looked for a shut off valve to turn off the supply to the mixer tap. I kept the shower running so I could hear when I turned off the right valve but after trying a few valves none seemed to stop the water to the mixer. I am certain I returned all valves to their original position. However since then our hot water pressure all over the house is now very low and I can't seem to find out why. The cold water pressure is fine.

Can anyone help???

Matt. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have checked the valves again and all are in their original position (only 4 valves).

Any other ideas?

Matt.

When you turned the valves it's possible debris has been flushed through the pipework and partially blocked the boilers cold inlet filter/flow limiter.

What boiler make/model?

Sponsored Links
Hi, it is a veissman vitoden 100 combi boiler. I contacted them today and will come out for £216 all in.

I would really like to have a go myself if it is fairly easy to fix!

Matt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back