Mad dogs and Englishmen

J

JMLanders

A bloke I give a lift to (into work) told me a story about his new neighbours. They live across the road from him and comprise a couple and three young (under the age of 10) children.

Now, three doors down there lives a pleasant, but potentially volatile young man who owned a dog. This dog was friendly and known by many of the neighbours as it milled around the area.

With that backgound now set, the new neighbours own(ed) a dangereous dog - an illegal breed in fact. This dog escaped from its leash and proceeded to attack and "rip apart" (my friend's words, not mine) the pleasant dog who was thus killed. The dangerous dog was subsequently destroyed by the authorities.

The question I have relates to the owners of the dangerous dog. Is there something wrong with some people, in that they don't watch the news nor read the papers? Why do they think that these dogs are illegal? Why can they not fathom out that one of the reasons why these dogs are banned is because they have a propensity to go crazy and attack randomly (sometimes people)? Why are people with this complete lack of regard for the world around them "allowed" to have children whom they are subsequently going to endanger through the need for such "status symbols" as crazed dogs? (again not my words but those of my work colleague who knows the family)

Sponsored Links
Without wishing to cast aspersions of any particular class of people but purely for information, these people are both unemployed and smoke.

And that my friend is exactly what you have done. Cast Aspersions.

You are attempting to stereotype them. The words, unemployed and smoke, are totally irrelevant to your friends story.

Point taken and edited out. My intentions were to pre-empt any questions of clarification.

Bet they don't work and live on benefits. Is it on a Council Estate by any chance?

Sponsored Links
The damage done to the canine species genotype by humans makes my blood boil. It should be illegal to deliberately selectively breed dogs, and illegal to sell dogs.

The worst perpetrators of this abuse of dogs is the Kennel Club, who have spent 50 years leading the way in the deliberate deformation of dogs. Some dogs, such as the King Charles Spaniel, are so disfigured by interbreeding they cant actually breed any more and all require human intervention. Dogs regular are mated with the sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers, which , as we all know, is illegal in humans because its creates genetic mutants and deformities. We only have these dangerous dogs because they have been created by humans. Look at the previously mentioned King Charles Spaniel - theres 10,000 of them in the UK, but genetically they have the gene pool of only FIFTY dogs. Thats is truly appalling.

And all of this has been done in the name of human vanity. Once upon a day, dogs were bred to create animals with USEFUL traits - gun dogs hunting dogs, pointers, trackers. Then the Kennel Club came along and started selecting for useless traits that were detrimental to dogs, and no bloody use to anyone. There is now hundreds of seriously unpleasant genetic diseases in dogs, all invented by us. We've almost bred dogs into extinction.

Ban dog breeders. Ban dog selling. May both breeders and sellers rot in hell for the abuse, pain, and diseases of dogs and cats they have propagated.

[quote="PrenticeBoyofDerry";p="1638154" poop un-scooped.[/quote]

Pathway poopers who do not scoop their poop i.e poop un-scoopers should be snooped to scoop their un-scooped poops.

As a responsible dog owner ( I have a Border Collie 10 months old).
I always take a poop bag out with me everytime he's taken for a walk.
There are however some neighbours who just open their front door and let their Alsatian out. It literally terrorises the neighbourhood and has been reported several times to the authorities for attacking other dogs and their owners. Police and Council have been involved but as yet are unable to do anything until it actually bites/ maims someone.
It s**ts all over the place and they never clean up after it. One neighbour went out with a bag, scooped up the mess and delivered it personally to them.
They were most offended when confronted with the evidence.
It's dog owners like them that give the rest of us a bad name.

poop un-scooped.
Pathway poopers who do not scoop their poop i.e poop un-scoopers should be snooped to scoop their un-scooped poops.
Can't agree with you more.

I ain't a dog owner, my parents were and always had dogs. So not anti dog, I just would not want one, as I don't think it would get the time and consideration it would need and deserve, as it would be left alone for long periods.
But the poop issue, do dogs not have to be chipped these days, so I assume they can be DNA identified, so poop can be DNA tested, the max fine £1000, so is this possible or am I going to far.

But the poop issue, do dogs not have to be chipped these days, so I assume they can be DNA identified, so poop can be DNA tested, the max fine £1000, so is this possible or am I going to far.

But wouldn't dogs from the same litter have the same DNA...????
I'm not sure........
I'm liking the basic idea though...................... Although, increase the fine or a public 10 lashes for the owners......

Inconsiderate bast*rds........ :evil:

I hope they don't bring in DNA testing for poops because when I was younger I used to jog around the town for half an hour at 6am. Unfortunately, I could not train my bowels at the same time. At precisely 6:16am they would want to let go and I had the option of carrying it home with me or dumping it in a hedge row, garden, back lane etc., Anyway, I would be definately not be happy about poop DNA testing.

But wouldn't dogs from the same litter have the same DNA...????
I'm not sure........
I'm not sure either, there must be some difference in there codes.
I'm liking the basic idea though...................... Although, increase the fine or a public 10 lashes for the owners......

Inconsiderate bast*rds........ :evil:
Yep, with you on that.

I hope they don't bring in DNA testing for poops because when I was younger I used to jog around the town for half an hour at 6am. Unfortunately, I could not train my bowels at the same time. At precisely 6:16am they would want to let go and I had the option of carrying it home with me or dumping it in a hedge row, garden, back lane etc., Anyway, I would be definately not be happy about poop DNA testing.
are you a dog :?:

Sponsored Links
Back